PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
Our website may compile non-personal identification information about the user each time the user access our site tamilwebad.co.uk. Non-personal identification are the information related to the internet enabled device that the user is using to access our website, such as browser information, IP address, ISP and other related technical information.
A cookie is a piece of unique code that the website transmits to the web browser when the user interacts with that site. The cookie text file is stored in the user’s browser by the site’s server which is restricted to 3rd party/s. Cookies help the user/s to navigate between pages easily as they store users’ preferences, and improve the user experience of a website. tamilwebad.co.uk may use following types of cookies to enhance the user experience and communication with the website:
• Analytics cookies: We use this for anonymous identification of the user’s browsing device when the user interact with our site to keep track of the browsing patterns.
• Service cookies: We use this to help us to make our website work smoothly, storing user’s registration and login details as and when necessary, storing browsing preferences, and keeping track of the pages that user visits.
User may find advertisements of our services, products or the website on other websites that they visit frequently. Some of these ads may be delivered by Google Adwords, Facebook Partner Network or other 3rd party advertising services providers who cater remarketing and retargeting services. Remarketing advertising employ dart cookies to serve these ads to the user based on their visit to our website and other websites on the internet. These cookies are designed to only track “non personal identification information” and are unable to track “personal identification information”. User can control cookies preferences from their browser setting.
We take data protection and user privacy very seriously. All user data is stored on secured servers with restricted access to authorized personnel. None of the stored data is sold to 3rd party; however we may share the user data with our marketing partners who help us with our marketing activities.
All the information you send via e-mail is stored and utilized in compliance with the applicable Government law.
We respect your email privacy, below are the rules which we follow:
We collect your email address in order to:
• Convey you the requested information; respond to your queries, and/or entertain other requests or questions which you ask on our website.
• Process user’s online purchase orders and to email the essential information and updates related to the orders.
• Email occasional promotional offers
• Email monthly or weekly newsletter as per user’s preferences
We never sell, trade, or otherwise provide access to the users’ Personally Identifiable Information to any 3rd parties. This excludes our website hosts and Marketing Partners who support us in operating our site. We may also provide unrestricted access to this information to be in compliance with the Government.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS